How to Connect MessageBird to Prosperna
- Log in to MessageBird
- On the Left Navigation, Click on SMS.
- Redirect to this page.
- Scroll down to see API Keys.
Copy your Live or Test API key.
Log in to Prosperna
Go to Settings, and click on SMS.
Select MessageBird.Insert the Live or Test API Key.
Note: Test Keys - API Keys to use if you want to test.
Before launching an SMS Campaign with Prosperna, you have to connect with an SMS provider e.g. MessageBird.
Steps to Connect MessageBird to Prosperna
1. Log in to MessageBird
2. On the Left Navigation, Click on SMS.
3. Redirect to this page.
Ensure to complete all these steps.
4. Scroll down to see API Keys.
You need to ensure you have Free SMS Remaining by topping up your account so your Text function is successful.
5. Copy your Live or Test API key.
For testing purposes, use the Test API Key, and Live API Key for actual use.
6. Log in to Prosperna
7. Go to Settings, and click on SMS.
8. Select MessageBird.
9. Insert the Live or Test API Key.
Result: You should now be able to send SMS.
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.