How to Disconnect Messenger from Prosperna
- Login to Facebook
- Go to Account
- Click on Settings & Privacy
- View Settings
- Select Business Integrations.
- View Existing integrations
- Remove Prosperna Integration
- Confirm Removal.
Steps to Disconnect Messenger
1. Login to your Facebook account that is connected to MyChat
2. On the Upper Right Navigation, Click on Account (Arrow Down Icon)
3. Click on Settings & Privacy
4. Click on Settings
5. On the Left Navigation Settings, Scroll down until Business Integrations and Click.
6. You should be able to see this after clicking on Business Integration
7. Click on the Prosperna Sputnik App Checkbox and Click Remove
8. Click On Remove and Done
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.