How to Configure J&T Courier Settings
- Go to Settings
- Under Payments and Shipping, click on Shipping
- Go to the Other tab
- Switch on the J&T option
- On the dropdown, fill in the required details
- Click Save to update changes
- Create a Test Order
- Activate Live Mode
- Click Save to update changes again.
Note: You need to create an account at J&T so that you can get live API keys and seamlessly integrate them into your website without a KPI.
J&T Express is one of the local shipping couriers that offer delivery services within inter-city, inter-province, and across the island.
Steps to Configure J&T Courier Settings
1. Go to Settings
2. Under Payments and Shipping, click on Shipping
3. Go to the Other tab
4. Switch on the J&T option
5. On the dropdown, fill in the required details
6. Click Save to update changes
7. Create a Test Order
See that J&T is a shipping option upon checkout.
8. Activate Live Mode
Go back to J&T on the Settings Page.
9. Click Save to update changes again.
Result: A J&T Rider will receive the order ticket for delivery.
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.