Best Practices for Submitting a Support Ticket
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Message us in-app
- Reach us via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Note: To support you better, please be as detailed as possible and take not of the terms indicated in our Service Level Agreement .
At Prosperna, your success is our passion and commitment. We have a library of support materials such as our Help Center, in-app chat, and support channels via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
In the event that you don't find the answers that you're looking for, you can submit a Support Ticket to our team via email.
Note: Our Support Team operates from Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM - Manila Standard Time. Initial response from our team will take 1-2 business days. However, you may still your send Support Ticket at any given day and time.
Methods to Submit a Support Ticket
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMENDED FOR: Critical, urgent issues that require formal documentation
Follow this format, for a faster and better quality of support:
SUBJECT: myStore| <Store Front OR Admin Panel> | <Main Issue>
CONTENT: Please provide the following details
- Basic Information - your name, contact details, store link, and other relevant information to let us know who you are
- Website URL/Link - let our team know which page needs attention or where to go
- Description - tell us what happened and be as detailed as possible
- What you were doing (in-app activity)
- Your device model, internet connection, app version/browser
- The issue that occurred, the expected outcome
- Attachments - send us screenshots or screen recordings to help us visualize the issue
- Customer Success Manager - Prosperna staff who helped you setup your account
Note: Submitting a Support Ticket with incomplete details may be put on hold, least prioritized, and may take longer to resolve.
Types of Support Tickets
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT CONCERN - Anything to do with your subscription, billing, product, and service experience
- FEATURE REQUEST - Enhancements of existing features, additional functionalities, new implementations
- INQUIRY - Frequently asked questions, potential scenarios
- INTEGRATION - Third-party applications, import/export processes
- NEW CLIENT WEBSITE: Feature Request
- NEW CLIENT WEBSITE: Initial Design Requests
- NEW CLIENT WEBSITE: Initial Layout Implementation
- NEW CLIENT WEBSITE: UI Design Requests
- PAYMENT ISSUE - Payment errors, late payments, declined transactions
- WEBSITE ENHANCEMENT - layout changes or improvements
- WEBSITE FIXES - function/feature repairs or implementation
- WEBSITE ISSUE - page errors or system breakdowns
- DESIGN - updated aesthetic or rebranding-related revisions
- CONTENT LOADING - server maintenance or mainframe issues
Email Subject: myStore | <Store Front OR Admin Panel> | <Main Issue>
Hi Team Prosperna,
I'm currently experiencing issues with <DESCRIBE PROBLEM/APP ACTIVITY> and <EXPECTED OUTCOME/SOLUTION>.
Here is where I accessed my website:
- Device - <MOBILE OR DESKTOP>
- Model - <DEVICE MODEL>
- Browser/App - <APP & VERSION NUMBER>
My Business Information is:
- Company Name - <COMPANY NAME>
- Online Store - <LINK TO WEBSITE/ONLINE STORE>
- Email Address - <EMAIL USED TO SIGN IN>
- Customer Success Manager - <PROSPERNA STAFF NAME>
I would appreciate your assistance in regard to my request.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Email Attachments: <SCREENSHOT/IMAGE> and/or <SCREEN RECORDING/VIDEO>
2. Use the In-App Chat (Web Version)
RECOMMENDED FOR: Quick assistance from our representatives in real-time.
You may access our in-app chat from the login page or any page after logging in, on the bottom-right of your screen.
- Click on the message icon.
- Browse our Help Center on the Answers tab.
- In the event, you don't find an answer, select the Ask tab.
- You have the option to send an email,
- Or if we're online, you can talk to a representative in real-time.
3. Send a Message on Social Media
RECOMMENDED FOR: Less critical and urgent concerns, suggestions
You can reach our socials to ask for inquiries, referrals, quick follow-ups, or if you have any suggestions that would help us improve our products and services.
Feel free to leave a comment or message on any of our channels:
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.