How to Change Customer Mail Template
Log in to Admin Backend
Go to Settings
Under Store Settings, go to Order
Scroll down to Order Mail Template
Edit Other Email Templates for Different Payment Methods
Brand voice determines the persona of your business. Customers can identify this virtually through your communication channels i.e. social media, email, products, and service messaging.
Mail templates simplify your communication process by preparing messages in advance, whether it is order notifications or marketing announcements.
Steps to Change Customer Mail Template
1. Log in to Admin Backend
2. Go to Settings
3. Under Store Settings, go to Order
4. Scroll down to Order Mail Template
5. Edit Template
- Upload email header
- Add your email per order type (COD or Store Pickup)
6. Edit Other Email Templates for Different Payment Methods
- Go to Settings
- Under Payments and Shipping, click on Payments
- Payment Methods with Templates
- Traditional Category
- Bank Transfer
- GCash Direct
- Other Category
- Click Save or Save and Close after you make changes
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.