Order Status Picklist Definitions
Go to Orders
Select Individual Order from the Order List
On the Status field, click on the dropdown list
Select the Order Status
Click on Save to update changes
Steps to View and Change Order Status
1. Go to Orders
2. Select Individual Order from the Order List
3. On the Status field, click on the dropdown list
Order Status Definitions
- New Order - this should be the status when an order is placed either by a CSR (from the backend) or by an external customer (from the frontend)
- Pending — The customer started the checkout process but did not complete it. Incomplete orders are assigned a "Pending" status and can be found under the More tab in the View Orders screen.
- Store Processing - upon receipt of a new order notification (through a bell sound, pop-up alert, or email) the store manager will switch to this status to signify that he has acknowledged the order.
- Awaiting Payment — The customer has completed the checkout process, but payment has yet to be confirmed. Authorize only transactions that are not yet captured to have this status.
- Awaiting Fulfillment — The customer has completed the checkout process and payment has been confirmed.
- Awaiting Shipment — The order has been pulled and packaged and is awaiting collection from a shipping provider.
- Awaiting Pickup — The order has been packaged and is awaiting customer pickup from a seller-specified location.
- Partially Shipped — Only some items in the order have been shipped, due to some products being pre-order only or other reasons.
- Completed — Order has been shipped/picked up, and the receipt is confirmed; the client has paid for their digital product, and their file(s) are available for download.
- Shipped — Order has been shipped, but receipt has not been confirmed; seller has used the Ship Items action. A listing of all orders with a "Shipped" status can be found under the More tab of the View Orders screen.
- Canceled — Seller has canceled an order, due to a stock inconsistency or other reasons. Stock levels will automatically update depending on your Inventory Settings. Canceling an order will not refund the order. This status is triggered automatically when an order using an authorize-only payment gateway is voided in the control panel before capturing payment.
- Declined — Seller has marked the order as declined for lack of manual payment, or other reasons
- Refunded — Seller has used the Refund action. A listing of all orders with a "Refunded" status can be found under the More tab of the View Orders screen.
- Disputed — The customer has initiated a dispute resolution process for the PayPal transaction that paid for the order.
- Manual Verification Required — Order on hold while some aspect (e.g. tax-exempt documentation) needs to be manually confirmed. Orders with this status must be updated manually. Capturing funds or other order actions will not automatically update the status of an order marked Manual Verification Required.
- Partially Refunded — Seller has partially refunded the order.
4. Select the Order Status
5. Click on Save to update changes
Need more help?
If you're still having problems, CLICK HERE to see the guide on how to submit a request or report an issue to our customer support team.