About the New Order Recipient Email
- Go to Settings
- Under Settings, click on Pages
- Go to the Customize tab
- Look for Mail Settings, fill in fields
- Click Save to update changes.
In the process of setting up the Customer Mail Template, merchants need to notify the relevant parties involved in fulfilling an order.
Steps to Add a New Order Recipient
1. Go to Settings
2. Under Settings, click on Pages
3. Go to the Customize tab
4. Look for Mail Settings, fill in fields
- Admin Name - This is your website URL
- Admin Email - This is the receiver of the inquiry using your CONTACT US form.
- New Order - This is the internal receiver for new orders
- Supplier - This is the external receiver for new orders (applicable for companies who gets their stocks directly from supplier)
5. Click Save to update changes.
Need more help?
If you're still having problems, CLICK HERE to see the guide on how to submit a request or report an issue to our customer support team.