How To Add Social Media Links
- Click Settings and select Site Settings.
- Click Pages.
- Look for Customize Tab and scroll down until you find the Social Media Settings section.
- Copy and Paste your links to each social media platform.
- Then, click Save.
The ability to add your business’ Social Media links on your website provides connections to your social media pages for fast and easy access to general information, regular updates, and upcoming news about your products or services. It is proven also that when you create a good network of links to and from your website will help you in attaining top rankings on search engines and that is important for success in online marketing
Steps on how to add your social media links
1. Click Settings and select Site Settings.
2. Click Pages.
3. Look for Customize Tab and scroll down until you find the Social Media Settings section.
4. Copy and Paste your links to each social media platform.
5. Then, click Save.
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.