About Shipping Zones and Fees for Traditional Deliveries
- Go to Products
- Select Shipping Zones
- Click on Create
- Fill in the fields
- Click Create to update changes
- Go to Settings
- Under Payments & Shipping, select Shipping
- Click the Other tab
- Under Shipping Fee Settings, toggle the switch for By Courier/Shipping Zone/Weight
- On the dropdown list, select Shipping Zone type
- Add Fixed Shipping Rates for Locations not covered by other zones
- Click Save to update changes
A Shipping Zone is vital for every online store as it determines Serviceable Areas and Shipping Fees for customers upon checkout. This feature allows merchants to set fixed rates by City and hand-pick the specific places to cater to.
Traditional deliveries are optional when merchants prefer other providers not included in Prosperna. It's more manual compared to Prosperna's built-in and seamless integration but it gives merchants maximum control over delivery schedules.
Steps to Set Shipping Zones and Fees
1. Go to Products
2. Select Shipping Zones
3. Click on Create
4. Fill in the fields
5. Click Create to update changes
Result: Shipping Zones will be listed on the page.
6. Go to Settings
7. Under Payments & Shipping, select Shipping
8. Click the Other tab
9. Under Shipping Fee Settings, toggle the switch for By Courier/Shipping Zone/Weight
10. On the dropdown list, select Shipping Zone type
Choose between Province, Barangay, or City.
11. Add Fixed Shipping Rates for Locations not covered by other zones
If Province and City are selected, add shipping fees for Locations not covered by other zones
12. Click Save to update changes
Result: Customers will see the Shipping Fee on the Order Summary before Checkout.
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.