How to Activate J&T Integration
- Go to Settings
- Under Payments and Shipping, go to Shipping
- On the Other Tab, toggle the switch for Shipping Fee Settings
- Toggle the J&T Switch
- Enable the Corporate Account
- Fill in the details
- Copy and Paste the provided keys by J&T.
- Click Save to update changes
Have orders delivered via regular shipping through the courier's lead time. Here’s a quick look at what you need to know before choosing this option.
- Items to be delivered should not be above 50kg
- Size Limit on LxWxH is up to 60x36x32 cm
- Shipping Status
- Pickup - Pickup item from merchant
- Departure - Departure from our branch to go to sorting center
- Arrival - Arrival to Sorting Center
- Delivering - Delivery is on the way
- Delivered - Successful delivery
- Return - 3 failed delivery attempts have been made but failed to deliver to address
- R.P.O.D - Item has been successfully returned to Seller
Steps to Activate J&T Integration
1. Go to Settings
2. Under Payments and Shipping, go to Shipping
3. On the Other Tab, toggle the switch for Shipping Fee Settings
4. Toggle the J&T Switch
5. Enable the Corporate Account
6. Fill in the details
7. Copy and Paste the provided keys by J&T.
- App Key - follow the steps from J&T
- Ecompany ID - found in My Profile
- Customer ID - found in My Profile under My Number
8. Click Save to update changes
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.