Forgot Your Password?
- Forgot Password
- Send Code to Email
- Wait for Verification
- Insert Temporary Password
- Update Password
When you forget your password and accidentally lock yourself out of your account, you can log in with a temporary password and update your password.
Steps to Reset Forgotten Password
1. On app.prosperna.com, click on Forgot Password
2. Enter your email address then click on Send Code
3. After clicking on send code, you should receive a verification.
4. Login with a Temporary Password
Go to your registered email address and check your email for this message.
A new and temporary password will be sent to you.
If it's not in your inbox, please also check your spam folder maybe the email went into spam.
You can use that to log in.
5. Update your Password
After logging in, follow the steps to change your password, so you can easily log in next time.
- On the top-right corner, click your avatar and select My Account.
- Click Edit in line with Password.
- Upon clicking, a verification code will be sent to your email or SMS.
- Type your Current Password as a security step before changing your password.
- Fill in your New Password.
- There will be an indicator as to whether your password is strong or secure enough.
- Confirm Password asks you to type your New Password again to make sure you didn't misspell anything.
- Insert a 5-digit Verification Code sent to your email or SMS inbox as a final security measure before submitting the change.
- Clicking on Submit saves the changes you made.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear on the top-left corner of the page.
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.