How to Add Custom Domain
- Click Settings, and go to Store.
- Enter domain.
- Change CNAME DNS on domain provider
- Set custom domain to store.prosperna.com.
Changing your Prosperna myChat domain to a third-party domain points your custom domain name to your myChat store. This means that when someone enters your custom URL into their web browser, it takes them to your myChat store. You still use the third-party domain provider to manage your domain settings, pay for your domain, and renew it.
Changing your Prosperna domain to a third-party domain
Caution: Unexpected behavior can occur if you use third-party proxies. Prosperna is not responsible for any loss of information. You won't be able to access your myChat store until the domain change in the third-party domain provider is set. Normally it may take 24-48 hours to take effect.
1. On your myChat admin control panel, click Settings then go to Store.
2. Enter your purchased custom domain on the field to connect.
Note: Make sure to add "www." at the beginning of your domain.
3. Click Save.
4. Go to your domain provider's dashboard then look for CNAME DNS record.
After completing all these steps, please message your Customer Success Manager (CSM) or firstname.lastname@example.org (if you don't have assigned CSM) and wait for 24 - 72 Hours for the custom domain to take effect on your myChat store.
- Error 500 when clicking the products on the homepage. To fix it, you have to go back to your page builder and reselect the products, specifically in the Bestsellers section.
Third-party domain providers you may purchase from
If you own a domain from one of the following providers, then click the link to get specific instructions for connecting your domain:
OR purchase a domain from Prosperna, just click the Submit a Request button on the upper right side of the page to reach out to our support team.
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.