How to Create and Use Tags
- Go to Settings, and Select Tags.
- Click on Add Tags button.
- Set a name for the tag and click Add.
On this article, you will learn the importance of using Tags to improve the organization and categorization of your products and customers for easier management. This feature would be a great touch from your perspective as the store owner as you manage your operations from the admin dashboard.
- Setting up Tags
- Editing Tags
- Adding Tags to your leads
- Using Tags on Social Inbox
Tags are a great touch from a search perspective, allowing you to make your posts searchable and to get more audience on your brand’s posts.
Setting up Tags
1. Log in to your account.
2. Locate settings then click on "Tags"
3. To add new tags, click on the "Add Tags" button located on the upper right of the page.
4. After clicking on "Add Tags" set a name for the tag that you want to be named and then click on add. Created tag will show up on the table.
1. Click on the ellipsis under the action column then click on "Edit Tag". Editing tags will only change the tag name.
1. There are two ways to delete a tag. The first one is to click on the ellipsis button under the action column then click on the delete option.
2. The second way is to click on the check box on the farthest right of the table and then the "Add Tags" button will turn into the "Delete" button.
Adding Tags to your leads
1. Click on leads located on the side navigator.
2. There are three ways to add Tags on your leads. The first one is when you are creating a new lead. Click on the specific Tags you wish to add on the lead.
Option 2: Clicking the ellipsis button under the action button then click on edit. Choose Tags then click on the specific tags that you wish to add or edit on the lead.
Option 3: Click the ellipsis button under the action button then click on the “Add Tags”. Click on the tags that you wish to add on your leads.
How to use Tags on Social Inbox (Facebook Messenger)
1. Click on social inbox located on the side navigator then click on inbox.
2. Click on conversation and locate the “Tag” at the rightmost side of the page. Then click the tags that you wish to add on the conversation.
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.