How to Set Product Add-Ons
- Go to Products, and click on Add-Ons.
- Create Add-Ons.
- Fill out the required fields, and click Create.
- Set Add-Ons to products.
Note: This feature is not available on the FREE plan.
Product Add-Ons are additional items with a separate price from the main product.
For example, with milk tea, add-ons will be the toppings.
Steps to Set Product Add-Ons
1. On the Left Navigation, hover on the bag icon and click Add-ons
2. On the Upper Right of the display, Click Create Add-ons.
3. Fill up ALL the required fields then click Create when you're done.
4. Assign Add-Ons to products individually by opening your inventory and selecting which product you want to have a certain add-on for.
NOTE: Please make sure you have created and set a CATEGORY for this add-on to be applied to your product/s as this is a vital requirement to operate this feature in relation to this, you must create Categories before any option pops out on the Category drop-down- Click HERE to learn how to create Categories.
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.