Release Notes (August 31, 2021)
myChat has completed its latest round of updates TODAY, August 31, 2021.
The details of the updates are as follows:
UI/UX UPDATES (CONSUMER PAGE)
Consumer Product Single Page
1. New Color Update
2. Design Display for Product Details & Information
FEATURE UPDATE (MERCHANT PAGE)
1. Auto accepting of orders when using Lalamove Shipping. Orders are automatically set to be picked up 30 minutes earlier before the consumer's expected delivery. Orders are automatically accepted to take advantage of Lalamove's dynamic pricing mechanism
2. Added new fields for Date & Time:
- Scheduled Delivery - Consumer expected delivery time
- Scheduled Pickup - Merchant expected rider pickup time
- Created Date - Time when an order is done
- Shipped by - Enabled shipping option courier
- Vehicle Type - Vehicle used to deliver the order
3. SMS Notification for the following Status
|Byaheros Standard||Byaheros Scheduled||Lalamove Scheduled||Order Status|
|Assigned for Pickup||Filled||ON_GOING||Upon Checkout|
|Received at Hub||Expired||PICKED_UP||Accepted|
|Failed Delivery||Lalamove||REJECTED||Manual Completed|
|Cancelled Pick Up||EXPIRED|
FEATURE UPDATE (CONSUMER PAGE)
1. Consumers are now able to book ASAP or Later.
- ASAP - Automatically sets the the consumer scheduled delivery 30 mins after the current time.
- Later - Regular scheduled delivery where users can select their own time.
2. Consumers are now able to checkout items even if your Merchant account is not yet verified. Do not forget to enable your Book my Own or Store Pick Up options.
1. Quantity Changing to out of stock after clicking add to cart
2. Counter on the shopping cart icon not displaying
3. Variant qty overriding the normal qty when selecting different products.
4. Other minor bugs.
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.