Release Notes (September 24, 2021)
myChat has completed its latest round of updates TODAY, September 24, 2021.
The details of the updates are as follows:
- Learn more about the features of your myChat store conveniently through this new update
Single Product Fix
- Default quantity on single product view is always 1
- Changes on the name: Digital wallets to E-Wallets, Cash on pickup to Pay on pickup
- Byaheros same day/scheduled delivery is enabled while other payments are disabled except for COD
- Lalamove same day/scheduled delivery is enabled while other payments are enabled except for COD
- When Book my own is selected as shipping method, COD should be labelled as Book my Own
- When Pay on pickup is selected as shipping method, COD should be labelled as Pay on pickup
Description for shipping methods are now available
- Learn the difference of each shipping method and choose the best that applies to your business
- Add, Edit, Delete Multiple Address per Shipping Provider
Product Creation Enhancement
- Metric fields now accepts value that is less than "1"
- Can now add and create variants, options, and categories under product creation
- Connect your myStore account on myChat
- This allows you to manage your products in both stores at one place
- You can now connect your Facebook business page to your myChat app
- Variants page is now enhanced under the product creation page
Store settings implementation
- Store settings is now implemented where client can edit their Store information, Store logo, and SEO
Set Multiple Addresses for your myChat Store
- You can now add and update multiple address per shipping provider
Single product image upload is now fixed
- Photos should have a minimum resolution of 250x250
- Maximum file size is only up to 2.5MB
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.