myStore Integration to Prosperna
Log in to your myStore admin Dashboard
Go to Settings
Under Sales Channels, select myChat
Enable Prosperna (myChat) Integration
Go to Prosperna admin account
- Click Settings
Go to myStore Settings
Copy and paste the Domain and Email address
Click submit to generate an API key
Copy the API key and go back to your myStore admin dashboard.
Paste the API key on Prosperna (myChat) App Key field
Note: When a Domain and Email Address is already connected to an existing Prosperna account, it can no longer be used to connect with a different Prosperna account. This feature is only applicable to Prosperna web users.
Integrate a new Sales Channel for your website that will allow you to sell and make your products even more accessible to consumers. This feature also gives you an option to set-up automated responses for your Facebook business page.
Steps to Integrate myStore to Prosperna
1. Log in to your myStore admin dashboard using an account with a Client Role
2. Go to Settings
3. On the left panel, look for Sales Channels then select myChat
4. Enable Prosperna (myChat) Integration then fill up the domain and email address with your store's details
5. Go to your Prosperna admin account. If you don't have an account yet click here to Register.
6. On your Prosperna account. Look for Settings from the left panel.
7. Go to myStore Settings
8. Copy and paste the Domain and Email address from Prosperna Integration Page (found on Step 4) to myStore settings
9. Click submit to generate an API key
10. Copy the API key and go back to your myStore admin dashboard.
11. Paste the API key on Prosperna (myChat) App Key field under Prosperna (myChat) Integration.
12. Click Save
Note: After a successful integration please keep in mind that product variants from myStore may appear differently on Prosperna myChat since it is recognized as a Single Product there.
Need more help?
For more information and assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.